Crane – True-Hepa Humidifier Filter
• Contains a complete H12 HEPA, Active Carbon, and Washable Particle filter set.
• Captures up to 99.84% of airborne dust as well as pollen as small as 0.3 microns from air passing through the filter.
• Active carbon filter captures large particles as well as common household odors by absorbing them in the active carbon filter.
Compare with similar products
compare this product with similar products from this category
- Non-medicated vapor pads provide natural, soothing relief for congestion.
- COMPATIBILITY: Universal vapor pads designed for use with Crane (EE-5306CW) 4-in-1 Top Fill Cool Mist Humidifier w/ Sound Machine-Clear White, (EE-5306GR) 4-in-1 Top Fill Cool Mist Humidifier w/ Sound Machine-Gray, (EE-5302CWA) Droplet Humidifier with Vaporizer-Clear White, (EE-5302GRA) Droplet Humidifier with Vaporizer-Gray, and (EE-5202W) 2-in-1 Warm Mist Humidifier & Respiration Steam Inhaler.
- NATURAL AND EFFECTIVE THERAPY: Feel relieved about using Crane’s natural and non-medicated vapor pads instead of over-the-counter medicines for symptomatic relief from cold, flu, and allergies
- MENTHOL VAPOR: Crane’s menthol vapor pads are made with ingredients including menthol, peppermint, eucalyptus, & spearmint that help decongest and relieve coughing. Also, try our lavender calm and sleep vapor pads (HS-1950L)
- EXTENDED USE: Crane’s soothing vapor pads last up to 4 treatment sessions or 8 hours ensuring the relief from cough & cold symptoms provided by the vapor pad will last through the night so you can wake up feeling like yourself again.
- Comes with 12 scent pads.
- Ingredients: Menthol, Pepper Mint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Spearmint Oil, and others.
- Contains a complete H11 HEPA Filter.
- Captures up to 97.85% of airborne dust as well as pollen as small as 0.3 microns from air passing through the filter.
- The H13 Hepa filter is one of the highest tiers of HEPA and is considered medical-grade quality. Traps 99.97% as small as 0.3 microns.
- Hepa Filter should be cleaned once a month by a vacuum cleaner to prolong the life span of the Hepa filter. On average, the Hepa filter needs to be replaced every 6 months. Filter lifespan will depend on air quality and usage.
- Contains a complete H13 HEPA, carbon, photocatalyst, and particle filter set.
- Captures up to 99.98% of airborne dust as well as pollen as small as 0.3 microns from air passing through the filter
- Active carbon filter captures large particles as well as common household odors by absorbing them in the active carbon filter
Crane Travel 5-Pack Humidifier Replacement Wick Set (Filter)₱549.75 Add to cart