if you want to text or call us, you can also reach us at 0943-137-9866 / 0917-522-5596
Crane 4IN1 TRUE HEPA Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier, UV Air Purifier & Aroma Diffuser (with REMOTE)
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, as well as nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair.
- Recommended non-medicated alternative to over-the-counter cough and cold medicine.
- Ultrasonic cool mist increases moisture in the air for easier breathing and for a goodnight’s sleep.
- WARM MIST – Relieves coughs & colds caused by cold, dry. Neutralizes airborne bacteria, mold spores, and viruses.
- COOL MIST – Helps keep nasal passages, sinuses, and skin hydrated in hot, dry weather.
- The auto-Off function activates when the water tank is empty.
- GERMICIDAL – UV LIGHT helps reduce viruses, bacteria, fungi, mildew, and mold spores.
- PROTECTION – True-Hepa removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles and germs.
- ULTRA-EFFICIENT, LONG-LASTING DESIGN – The Crane – 4-IN-1 True-Hepa Humidifier – Warm & Cool Mist is the best of the best. Equipped with a large 1.3 galloon, 360-degree rotatable nozzles, and dual mist output with night light feature.
- AREA COVERAGE: 50 sq.m.
- WASHABLE PARTICLE FILTER – Which effectively removes limescale & heavy metal ions in hard water allowing cleaner, finer & safer mist spraying.
- AROMA TRAY (for use with your favorite essential oils)
- With Remote Control
- 6 Months Warranty
- Item Dimensions: L-25cm x W-22cm x H-33cm Weight: 2.39kg
- Packaging Dimensions: L-28.2cm x W-21.3cm x H-41cm Weight: 3.05kg
|Dimensions||30 × 23 × 43 cm|
WHY SHOULD I USE A HUMIDIFIER?
The real question is why shouldn’t you? Humidifiers add moisture to indoor air, relieving congestion from the common cold and flu and soothing scratchy throats, dry skin and eyes, and irritated sinuses. Perfect for babies, adults, and everyone in between, a humidifier’s additional moisture thins the mucus in the sinuses, making it easier to breathe. (And we know that when it comes down to your family’s health, you’re all about breathing easy.)
Even if you’re feeling great, our Humidifiers are must-haves. From smooth skin to shiny hair to cared-for furniture, they keep you and your home looking beautiful and feeling comfortable.
WHY DO WE NEED A HUMIDIFIER IN THE PHILIPPINES WHEN IN FACT WE HAVE A HIGH HUMIDITY IN THE COUNTRY?
As long as it is on a closed room, it’s just fine to have it. Besides, it has a lot of health benefits. It can relieve cough, cold, nose bleeds, sinus irritation, nasal congestion, etc.
WHAT DOES HEPA FILTER MEANS?
HEPA is an acronym for High Efficient Particulate Air. Any true HEPA filter guarantees that the filter will capture airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size, 99.97% of the time. So it means you’re breathing clean, fresh air around the clock.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WARM MMIST AND COOL MIST?
Cool mist usually for everyday use and it is safe for newborns and young children and specifically recommended to relieve croup.
Warm mist usually used during cold weather. It is also recommended to use when children or adults experience high fever.
DOES YOUR CRANE SCENT SAFE FOR NEWBORNS?
Our Crane Liquid Scents are safe for babies 6 months old and up.
IS THE UNIT ESSENTIAL OIL COMPATIBLE?
Yes, it is essential oil compatible as long as you drop the oil in the aroma pad.
CAN WE USE TAP WATER IN THIS UNIT?
Yes, you can use tap water in our 4IN1 True Hepa Humidifier. It has a filter where it traps mineral deposits in the water.
HOW DOES THE UV LIGHT WORKS?
it’s commonly used in air purification. When properly utilized, this invisible form of light can safely kill germs, mold, mildew, and in some cases even bacteria and viruses.