if you want to text or call us, you can also reach us at 0943-137-9866 / 0917-522-5596
Crane EE-5306CW 4-in-1 Filter-Free Top Fill Humidifier with Sound Machine
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist increases air moisture for easier breathing and a goodnight’s sleep.
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair
- Clean Control Anti-microbial Material in the Base is proven to help reduce mold and bacteria growth up to 99.96%
- SOUND MACHINE: Include 3 soothing sound – white noise, rain and ocean waves to sleep better at night.
- TOP FILL: Top fill for easy filling and easy cleaning. You can place you hand inside of the tank to thoroughly clean and disinfect. No hard to reach places for bacteria growth.
- Filter Free Cool Mist humidifier.
- AROMA TRAY: The Aroma Tray feature is compatible with crane vapor pads for extra relief and relaxation.
- With optional color changing nightlight and red sleep support light for goodnight’s sleep.
- WHISPER QUIET: Crane’s drop humidifier runs whisper quiet which makes it the perfect option for light sleepers, kids, and especially babies.
- Auto Shut off when water tank is empty.
- Detachable cord for easy cleaning
- 360 Degree Nozzle
- Water Tank Capacity: 3.7 Liter
- Area Coverage: 46 sq.m
- Run Time: up to 24 hrs
- Noise Level: < 37 decibels from 3 ft away
- Adaptor Voltage Rating: Input : 120V -240VAC, Output: 24VDC 1.0A
- Humidifier Voltage Rating: 24 VDC, 1.0A
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Modern Design
- Warranty: 6 months warranty
- Item Dimension: L-23cm x W-23cm x H-33cm Weight: 0.87kg
- Packaging Dimension: L-24.2cm x W-24.2cm x H-28cm Weight: 1.59kg
- What’s in the Box
- 1 x Humidifier
- 1 x Cord
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 30 cm|
WHY SHOULD I USE A HUMIDIFIER?
The real question is why shouldn’t you? Humidifiers add moisture to indoor air, relieving congestion from the common cold and flu and soothing scratchy throats, dry skin and eyes, and irritated sinuses. Perfect for babies, adults, and everyone in between, a humidifier’s additional moisture thins the mucus in the sinuses, making it easier to breathe. (And we know that when it comes down to your family’s health, you’re all about breathing easy.)
Even if you’re feeling great, our Humidifiers are must-haves. From smooth skin to shiny hair to cared-for furniture, they keep you and your home looking beautiful and feeling comfortable.
WHY DO WE NEED A HUMIDIFIER IN THE PHILIPPINES WHEN IN FACT WE HAVE A HIGH HUMIDITY IN THE COUNTRY?
As long as it is on a closed room, it’s just fine to have it. Besides, it has a lot of health benefits. It can relieve cough, cold, nose bleeds, sinus irritation, nasal congestion, etc.
CAN I ADD ESSENTIAL OILS OR MEDICATION IN HUMIDIFIER?
YES. Unlike the majority of humidifiers, this model allows for the use of essential oils in the tank! Finally, you have the option to enjoy the benefits of humidity and aromatherapy!
WHAT KIND OF WATER DO WE NEED FOR CRANE HUMIDIFIER?
You may use distilled or purified water.
WHY CAN’T WE USE TAP WATER IN THE HUMIDIFIER?
Tap water contains minerals that can create deposits inside your humidifier that promote bacterial growth.
WHERE SHOULD I PUT MY HUMIDIFIER?
Finally, a humidifier you don’t want to hide! Display it proudly, but make sure it is placed on a flat, water-safe surface at least 3 feet off the ground. If you have wood or water-sensitive surfaces, use a placemat under the humidifier to protect from condensation. Never use a towel or place the humidifier on carpet as this will block the fan vent & may cause damage to your humidifier.
HOW IS AN ULTRASONIC HUMIDIFIER DIFFERENT FROM A “REGULAR” HUMIDIFIER?
An ultrasonic humidifier works similar to a stereo speaker, except it stays whisper quiet when powered on! The nebulizer vibrates at an ultrasonic frequency to create mist that easily dissipates into the air, rather than droplets that fall to the ground. Ultrasonic humidifiers are highly effective, but due to the vibrations you may notice fine white dust collecting from high-mineral water.
DO I NEED A FILTER FOR MY HUMIDIFIER?
Nope! We are all about simple, clean designs – so our humidifiers work perfectly without the need for a filter. Only if you have water with a lot of minerals & notice fine dust collecting near your humidifier would we suggest switching to distilled or filter water to solve this problem.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY HUMIDIFIER?
Cleaning is simple, but very important to keep your humidifier running smoother, longer! We recommend emptying the water tank & basin daily and disinfecting once a week. Use 1-2 tablespoons of white vinegar and half a tank of water to disinfect.